Since this is my first Top Ten Tuesday on this blog, thanks for reading. This is a weekly meme hosted by Thebrokeandbookish
So what are my top ten books I would buy with a gift card…
- I had to go with this one first, I loved the Wrath and the Dawn, but have been putting off buying this one.
2. This is sort of one I have put off buying as well, this one has intrigued me since going to see the author.
3. As this is the Uk cover of this book, I really am hoping that gift card is for the book depository…lol. I actually had a cart full of books, which will probably explain the next few as well
4. Two reasons, I want to read it, and I want to get the paperback to match the paperback of Ink and Bone.
5. Another book 2 that I both want to read and want to match the other I have. I fell in love with the book 1 cover, this one is awesome as well.
6. I have heard nothing but good things about this book, but this cover…it is so pretty in white. Yes another UK cover, I really want to get other books by this author as well.
7. This was one of the few June books that I really want to buy but didn’t. Its based in the 1920’s. But the cover is so pretty as well.
8. This one is just because I have been wanting to read this one, and well I have book 2 (yeah I bought book 1 as well, but ended up giving it to someone…well um, I really can’t explain it lol)
9 and 10 I am grouping this because truthfully these two are to finish a collection of sorts.
I have Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows in the paperback white covers, I would buy these to complete that collection. (And probably get book 5 in the same cover). I think I love paperbacks better than hardcovers sometimes.