1. What is the name you prefer to use?
2. How long have you been a book blogger?
On and off for 5 years, I am usually on during the summer and off during the school year
3. Have you participated in ABEA before?
No this is my first time
1. Do you have a favorite book? If you cannot choose a favorite book of all time, pick your favorite book today – just this second. Remember that favorites are allowed to change if something affects you deeply enough.
Pride and Prejudice….because of Mr. Darcy
2. What is your favorite genre and why?
I am mostly a science fiction and fantasy fan, which I know contradicts the favorite book question. I also love retellings
3. If you could recommend one other book blogger, who would it be and why?
Probably Nori at ReadWriteLove28
4. Which day of ABEA are you looking forward to the most?
All of it, I just am curious about the how everything works
6. How do you arrange your bookshelves? Is there a rhyme or reason? Or not at all? (#ABEAShelfie)
I do have a system….haha even though no one thinks I do
7. What book are you most excited for on your TBR? What are you most intimidated by?
The Crown’s game, can’t wait to get it in the mail. Probably Lair of Dreams, since The Diviners took me such a long time to read.
8. What is the most interesting thing that you have learned through your reading this year so far?
That I actually can sit through contemporary books, and enjoy them, have read some awesome ones this year
9. If you could choose three characters to have lunch with, who would they be and why?
Mr. Darcy- Um, really do I have to answer that one
I really want to sit with Vhalla from the Air Awakens series, she just fascinates me
Hmm, the third one…I don’t know someone who is a fellow bookworm.